The registration for the upcomming ACCU 2020 conference, 2020-03-25 to 2020-03-28, in Bristol, UK has opened.
About the conference:
Historically, ACCU has a lot of C++ and C content, and is proud of that: ACCU is the foremost annual conference for people interested in C++ and C, at least in and around the UK. But it is not just a C++ and C conference, ACCU is about programming in whatever language people are using, with whatever tools and processes people are using: D, Chapel, Java, Kotlin, C#, F#, Groovy, Rust, Go, Python, Ruby, Lisp, to name just a few programming languages about which there have been sessions at ACCU conferences. Git, CMake, Meson, TDD, BDD, allthese tools and techniques have been the focus of sessions at ACCU. The ACCU Conference is looking for sessions that will be interesting to people who create software.
Our keynote speaker are this year: Patricia Aas, Emily Bache, Kevlin Henney and Sean Parent
There are these preconference workshops the day before the conference:
- ACCU 101: Early Career Day – Gail Ollis, Kevlin Henney, Giovanni Asproni, Chris Oldwood, Roger Orr
- Better Code – Sean Parent
- Getting High Regression Test Coverage Quickly using Approval Testing – Emily Bache
- Good Modern C++ Design and Practices – Peter Sommerlad
- Introduction to CMake – Craig Scott
- Jumpstart Julia – Erik Engheim
- Modern C++ Idioms – Mateusz Pusz