The new boost is out!
From the article:
Process library by Klemens D. Morgenstern, that provides cross platorm ways to allows you to:
- create child processes
- setup streams for child processes
- communicate with child processes through streams (synchronously or asynchronously)
- wait for processes to exit (synchronously or asynchronously)
- terminate processes
GitHub #67: "group.wait() does not return".
- Suppressed false warnings about returning reference to temporary
- boost::addressof is now used instead of directly taking the address #12615
- Headers are not included using double quotes any more #12053
- CI tests now run with address, leak, and undefined sanitizers
- Added more test
- Fixed possible incorrect code generation in 64-bit atomic operations on 32-bit x86 with gcc versions older than 4.7 and compatible compilers.
- Added BOOST_NO_CXX11_SFINAE_EXPR defect detection.