The new CLion is here!
by Anastasia Kazakova
From the article:
In its third and final update this year, our cross-platform C/C++ IDE gets a firmer handle on modern language standards, incorporates top-voted changes in working with CMake project model, and brings lots of other enhancements. Take a closer look at these and other capabilities available in CLion 2016.3:
- C++ language support: user-defined literals, C++14 digit separator, overload resolution support, and dozens of code analysis improvements.
- C language support: C11 keywords support including auto-completion.
- Remote GDB debug on Windows platform.
- New approach to CMake project model: allows you to select the generation directory, open a project from an existing generation folder, and more.
- Automatic switching of resolve context per build/run configuration change.
- Semantic highlighting in the editor.
- For Unreal Engine developers: plugin for better completion for Unreal Engine 4 sources, 3rd party plugin for CMake generation, and performance improvements for project re-opening in CLion.
- Doxygen tparam tag support.
- Various VCS improvements.