The recording of our July 2nd webinar, A Tour of Modern C++, is now available.
by Anastasia Kazakova
In this webinar, Dmitri Nesteruk shows the latest language additions introduced in C++11 and also talks a little bit about some of the forthcoming features in C++14 and 17.
Demo project can be found on GitHub.
- 01:02 - Uniform initialization, initializer lists.
- 09:47 - Auto & decltype.
- 17:42 - Override & final.
- 22:03 - Lambdas.
- 28:10 - Strongly typed enumerations.
- 30:43 - Range-based 'for' loops.
- 34:05 - Static asserts.
- 37:33 - Type traits.
- 38:53 - Variadic templates.
- 45:04 - Smart pointers.
- 54:47 - rvalue references.
- 01:01:08 - Q&A session.
Listen to the recording and read the answers to some of the questions asked during the webinar in our blog post.