ReSharper C++ 2021.1 is released!
by Elvira Mustafina
About the release
ReSharper C++ 2021.1 brings support for several new C++20 and C++17 language features, adds new inspections, and improves Unreal Engine support. You can now configure ReSharper C++ to match your code style even more closely with a new set of syntax style settings. The accompanying quick-fixes and context actions help you keep your code style consistent and update your code with ease.
- C++ support: class types in non-type template parameters, C++20 class template argument deduction rules, noexcept as a part of the function type, and code completion for coroutines.
- Unreal Engine: initial support for Unreal Engine 5, a postfix template for Cast, and support for the RIGVM_METHOD reflection macro.
- Syntax style: a new set of code style settings for various aspects of the C++ syntax with accompanying inspections, quick-fixes, and context actions.
- Code cleanup: new code cleanup tasks, the Cleanup selection context action, and performance improvements.
- Code analysis: inspections with quick-fixes for redundant casts, template arguments that can be deduced, and variables that can be moved to the inner scope.