Welcome ReSharper C++ 2019.2 release!
ReSharper C++ 2019.2: Faster indexing, improved C++20 support, new code analysis checks, and better Unreal Engine support
by Anastasia Kazakova
The new update brings:
- 15-25% faster indexing on typical solutions like LLVM or Unreal Engine.
- More sophisticated support for Unreal Engine (built-in documentation for reflection specifiers, RPC support in refactorings, specific UE4 code analysis checks).
- More C++20 support (char8_t and conditional explicit support, pack expansion in lambda init-capture, default constructible and assignable stateless lambdas, and more).
- Updates to built-in code analysis (new checks to catch unmatched preprocessor directive and redundant final function specifier in a final class).
- Updates to code completion, navigation, and code formatter.
- New code hints.