The boost community has released their library in version 1.61.0.
by the boost organization
From the release note:
Beside many bug fixes and enhancements in the existing libraries, these new libraries were added:
Library for comfortable work with DLL and DSO. Library provides a portable across platforms way to:
- load libraries
- import any native functions and variables
- make alias names for C++ mangled functions and symbols
- query libraries for sections and exported symbols
- self loading and self querying
- getting program and module location by exported symbol
A modern C++ metaprogramming library. It provides high level algorithms to manipulate heterogeneous sequences, allows writing type-level computations with a natural syntax, provides tools to introspect user-defined types and much more.
A library for generating compile time parsers parsing embedded DSL code as part of the C++ compilation process. The library is similar to Spirit, however while parsers built with Spirit parse at run-time, parsers built with Metaparse parse at compile-time.