C++ day in Spain: using std::cpp 2015

Save to:
Instapaper Pocket Readability

The Spanish-language C++ event using std::cpp 2015 will gather C++ Spanish comunity in a full one day free event.

using std::cpp 2015

November 18, 2015

University Carlos III of Madrid in Leganés

For the 3rd year, University Carlos III of Madrid, hosts using std::cpp, an event for C++ software developers held in Spain. Past editions of using std::cpp have had participations around 200 people each year where 75% were professional software developers and the other 25% where academics and students. The event offers a godd opportunity for the Spanish C++ comunity to gather together and exchange experiences about the language as well as to provide udpdated information about the language.

Some program highlights:

  • Concepts Lite (Manu Sánchez, By Tech)
  • Contract based programming in C++ (J. Daniel García, University Carlos III)

You may access to videos and slides from previous years:

For more information you may contact J. Daniel Garcia.

Add a Comment

Comments are closed.

Comments (0)

There are currently no comments on this entry.