Recorded at CppCon this week:
Interviewed by Steve Carroll, development manager for Visual C++
The 42nd episode is here with a special guest: Bjarne Stroustrup is joining us from CppCon to share more about his historic CppCon keynote this week. His focus is on how we can all write good C++14 code.
- [02:13] What is the keynote about?
- [02:47] How do we write modern C++ code?
- [03:46] Guideline support library and Static analysis
- [04:39] Call to action for the C++ community!
- [05:34] Enhancing productivity by eliminating whole classes of bugs
- [06:01] Extending the C++ core guidelines
- [07:44] What do you expect from these static analysis checkers?
- [10:47] How can I get started?
- [14:47] Other talks about this at cppcon