The Stellar Group at Louisiana State University has released version 0.9.6 of High Performance Parallex (HPX) for Linux, MacOS, Windows, and Android.
The STE||AR Group is proud to announce the sixth formal release of HPX (V0.9.6). ...
From the announcement:
In this release we have made several significant changes:
- Consolidated API to be aligned with the C++11 (and the future C++14) Standard
- Implemented a distributed version of our Active Global Address Space (AGAS)
- Ported HPX to the Xeon-Phi device
- Added support for the SLURM scheduling system
- Improved the performance counter framework
- Added a distributed version of the Active Global Address Space (AGAS)
- Added parcel (message) compression and parcel coalescing systems
- Allow different scheduling polices for different parts of code with experimental executors API
- Added experimental security support on the locality level
- Created a native transport layer on top of Infiniband networks
- Created a native transport layer on top of low level MPI functions
- Added an experimental tuple-space object