The complete schedule has now been posted for the Meeting C++ conference to be held on November 8-9 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
The conference includes talks by ISO C++ standards committee members like Eric Niebler, Peter Sommearlad, Peter Gottschling, and more. Here are a just a few highlights:
- Keynote: C++11 and No-Compromise Library Design (Eric Niebler)
- Simpler Code through C++11 (Peter Sommerlad)
- Scaling with C++11 (Edouard Alligand)
- Modern C++ Network Programming (Glyn Matthews)
- UI prototyping and development for multiple devices in C++ (John Thomas)
- C++1y: Concepts Lite (Peter Sommerlad)
See the announcement for additional interesting talks.