ReSharper C++ 2021.3 is now available!
by Elvira Mustafina
From the article:
Check out the highlights and read the post for more details.
- Support for Visual Studio 2022. You will enjoy the same rich feature set as in other Visual Studio versions, but since Visual Studio 2022 is an x64 process, all ReSharper C++ features work faster.
- New C++20 features: auto-completion of designated initializers for aggregate initialization and modernizing inspections to help you adopt new library functions.
- File templates for Unreal Engine classes.
- Improved C support: C11
_Genericexpressions and the
- Navigation in
gotostatements and inactive code.
- Evaluation results for constant expressions in the Quick Info tooltip.
- Change Signature lets you control the C++17
- New inspections with quick-fixes, and an update for Clang-Tidy with new checks from Clang 13.