CLion 2021.3 has become an even easier-to-use, more customizable, and more comprehensive IDE for unleashing the power of C and C++.
by Anastasia Kazakova
From the article:
CLion 2021.3 release is here! Check out the highlights and read the post for more details.
- New remote development mode (headless remote machine and thin local client)
- Better data views in debugger
- RTOS thread views
- Toolchain updates
- Docker toolchain
- Custom compiler
- Environment script
- Windows-specific enhancements
- Ninja as the default CMake generator
- Type hints in the editor
- More powerful and accurate code analysis