CLion 2021.2 is here, helping you keep up with the changing C++ ecosystem!
CLion 2021.2: CMake Presets, GNU Autotools Projects, Debugger Updates, New Static Analysis, and More
by Anastasia Kazakova
From the article:
The C++ ecosystem is evolving, and so too is our cross-platform C/C++ IDE. CLion 2021.2 can help you by protecting your code from typical C++ memory safety issues, simplifying your build configurations, and making debugging easier and more effective.
- Initial support for CMake Presets
- CMake New Project templates
- Support for GNU Autotools projects and Make preconfiguration steps
- Relaxed breakpoints, and breakpoints in disassembly view
- Preview tab for the debugger
- Remote LLDB and bundled LLDB 12
- Better Natvis support and support for minidumps on Windows
- FreeRTOS thread view
- Lifetimes analysis, for catching common issues like dangling pointers and escaping from a local scope
- Integration with Cling, an interactive C++ interpreter
- Profiling in remote mode and on WSL
- Easier Docker and WSL configuration
- Text search in Local History and many VCS updates
- Localized CLion UI in Chinese, Korean, and Japanese
Add a CommentComments are closed.