ReSharper C++ 2020.3 brings full support for C++20’s changes to comparison semantics.
by Igor Akhmetov
This blog post briefly goes over the language updates to comparisons in C++20 and takes a look at how ReSharper C++ can help you use the new language features.
The post discusses:
- The complexity of pre-C++20 comparisons
- Three-way comparison operator, what is it for
- Operator rewriting rules
- Defaulted comparison operators
- Implicitly generated operator==
- Creating new operators from usage