CLion 2020.3 is released!
CLion 2020.3: Core Dumps Debug and Debug as Root, CTest Support, MISRA Guideline Integration, and a Better Qt Project Experience
by Anastasia Kazakova
CLion 2020.3 brings significant improvements to key parts of the development process – code analysis, running and debugging applications, and unit testing.
- Run and Debug:
- Run/Debug with Root privileges
- Debug core dumps
- Move the execution point while debugging to an arbitrary line of code in the editor
- Project models
- For Makefile: support for projects using libtool, dolt and ccache
- For CMake: enable/disable CMake Profile
- Unit testing: CTest support and test runner improvements for Google Test
- Code analysis and refactorings updates, including initial support for MISRA C 2012 and MISRA C++ 2008 guidelines
- Better Qt projects support
- Clang completion snippets
- An early preview for Code With Me, a new service from JetBrains for collaborative development and pair programming.