ReSharper C++ 2020.2 is released!
by Elvira Mustafina
From the article:
- Unreal Engine: support for the Unreal Engine project model, better conformance to the Unreal Engine coding standard, and new inspections.
- C++/CLI: improved interoperability between C++/CLI and C#, extended navigation and search features, and inspections for C++/CLI-specific keywords.
- Code analysis: preview for Clang-Tidy fixes, improved support for constexpr functions, and highlighting for misspelled preprocessor directives.
- Code completion: auto-generated lambda argument for std::function, and import completion can now add forward class declarations.
- Navigation and search: Go to declaration for unresolved identifiers, hidden preprocessor directives in File Structure, and faster Find Usages.
- Code style and formatting: new settings for multiline ternary, single-line style comments, and sorting of include directives.
- File templates: new Source file and Header file templates.