CppDepend allows architects and developers to analyze C and C++ code base, automate code reviews, and facilitate refactoring and migration.
About the release
CppDepend’s Dependency Graph feature has been rebuilt from scratch. And, thanks to several innovations, it is now a unique and differentiated tool for exploring and navigating code bases. Feature highlights include:
- Optimized to work on very large codebases: For example, now the graph can be used to navigate in a very large project in real-time.
- New graph navigation bar: expand/collapse parent nodes; focus on entangled code; generate call graphs, coupling graphs, inheritance graphs, and more.
- New dependency graph layout option: group by project, namespace, or class with new color conventions and new filters.
- Complex graphs are simplified with Clusters: cluster nodes can be automatically introduced to make large and complex graphs readable.
- Search in graphs: Interesting graphs can be quickly obtained by searching elements by name and pruning un-matched elements.
- Export graphs to SVG vector format
- Dependency Graph presentation in reports has been improved: thanks to clusters feature.
- Smart Graph Persistence: A list of actions can be persisted to obtain a graph that remains in-sync through code changes.
Also, CppDepend 2020.1 includes:
- CppDepend on Linux completely rebuilt: The Linux GUI is completely rebuilt to use the GTK framework for a better user experience.
- C/C++ plugin for SonarQube is now available on Linux
- CUDA Support: CppDepend fully supports the analysis of CUDA-based applications.
- Improved Physical structure analysis: When you create a new CppDepend project you have now the choice to use a logical view or a physical view.
- Source File Store Out Of The Box: Parsed source files are now zipped at analysis time.
- Bamboo and AppVeyor Integration: You can now integrate the CppDepend report to Bamboo and AppVeyor
- Numerous Bugs Fixes and Improvements
Click here to see a series of short GIF animations that illustrate these features and product improvements.
Download and enjoy the new version of CppDepend now by clicking here.
Add a Comment