PVS-Studio is a tool for bug detection in the source code of programs, written in C, C++, and C#. It works in Windows and Linux environment.
by PVS-Studio Team
- Support for CWE (Common Weakness Enumeration) was added to C/C++/C# analyzers.
- HTML log with source code navigation can now be saved from Visual Studio plug-ins and the Standalone tool.
- WDK (Windows Driver Kit) projects for Visual Studio 2017 are now supported.
- PVS-Studio plug-in for SonarQube was updated for the latest LTS version 6.7.
- V1007. The value from the uninitialized optional is used. Probably it is a mistake.