Seats are still available for KDAB's 3-day training, February 12th, Berlin:
by Don Tait
About the training:
Learn the relevant library and language changes
In this hands-on C++11, C++14 and C++17 training for C++ developers, you'll learn about the language changes and the standard library changes introduced in C++11, C++14 as well as changes from C++17.
During the class, the new standards will be demonstrated aided by many examples and you'll get the opportunity to use them right away in our lab projects.
Important language changes, including:
- C++11/14: lambdas, range based for loops, strongly typed enums,
- C++11/14: constexpr, uniform initialization, move semantics, …
- C++17: improved lambdas, structured bindings, constexpr if, …
- C++11/14: Functional programming, including lambda, bind and function objects
- C++11/14: Template meta programming, including variadic templates and perfect forwarding
- C++11/14: Multithreading (including the C++11 memory model, std::thread, std::async, …)
- C++17: Templates: Fold Expressions, Class template deduction, …