Welcome CLion 2017.1, new version of the cross-platform C/C++ IDE from JetBrains!
by Anastasia Kazakova
From the article:
With the 2017.1 update CLion has learned a lot about C++14 and C++17. It improves your debugging experience with a disassembly view and unit testing with support for the Catch framework. In addition, Windows users are welcome to check out the new experimental support for Microsoft Visual C++ compiler.
The highlighted new features are:
- Extended support for C++14 (in brief, all except constexpr are there!)
- First step towards C++17 support (nested namespaces!)
- First step to modernizing your C++ code: make auto intention
- Support for precompiled headers and headers included via -include compile option
- Disassembly view in debugger (GDB)
- Support for the Catch unit test framework
- Experimental support for Microsoft Visual C++ compiler
- Find in Path in popup
- Enhanced Log viewer and branches popup
- Swift plugin: SourceKit inspections and ability to generate type from usage