Release 2012.1 of Applied Informatics C++ Libraries and Tools is now available.
These libraries extend the POCO C++ Libraries with additional features, including:
- Remoting for RPC/IPC and SOAP/WSDL web services, including SOAP 1.1 and 1.2
- Open Service Platform for building modular, extensible applications
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)
- Fast Infoset processing
- Secure remote access to smart devices.
New in release 2012.1 are:
- Support for C++ code generation from XML Schema and WSDL documents
- Allowing Remoting to invoke SOAP 1.1/1.2 web services created using other middleware technologies such as Java JAX-WS or Microsoft .NET WCF
- New Remoting featuers to support MTOM, HTTP Basic and Digest authentication and HTTP compression (gzip content encoding), as well as remote events with the new TCP transport
A free evaluation version is available for download.